Olympic Weightlifting is an Olympic sport performed by the participants and called the lifters with the performance of the first two steps called the Classic Clean and Jerk. Another lift was called “Clean and Press” because it was difficult to judge the proper movement of the weightlifter. There is a difference between weight lifting, weight training, and force training. By comparing the strength training that tests the maximum strength limits of the trainee (with or without a helper), the weightlifting exercise explores explosive power and explosive movement, such as the two sniper and nitride movements, which should be quickly applied together to control weight due to the distance the lift will take during Application.
These categories were developed by the International Weightlifting Organization based in Budapest founded in 1905. Competitors compete in one category out of eight categories (seven for women) The category is determined by body mass weight:
- Men’s category: 56 kg, 62 kg, 69 kg, 77 kg, 85 kg, 94 kg, 105 kg and more.
- Women’s category: 48 kg, 53 kg, 58 kg, 63 kg, 69 kg, 75 kg, 75 kg and more.
- Men’s category (beginners): 50 kg, 56 kg, 62 kg, 69 kg, 77 kg, 85 kg, 94 kg, 94 kg
Basic rules for lifting weights and loads
Each competitor has three attempts to hijack and three attempts to win and the winner is the one who gets a large number of attempts he has raised (kidnapping + nit = X). Each attempt is evaluated by three referees (a white flag means that the attempt is good, a red flag means a null attempt, or “not counted.”) The good attempt is to get three flags or two referees.
- The first appearance of weightlifting in 1896 in Athens was canceled in 1900 and returned in 1904 and since 1920 has become a certified sport.
- The International Weightlifting Federation was established in 1905 and had 14 international members accredited to set rules and rules for competitors and monitor international competitions.
MEMBERSHIP PRICING PLAN:
Become a member of Peak fitness is being part of an active community. Working out is more useful with our expert Team, Choose a membership that fits your goals.